View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 01:45 PM   #833
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Prime Library (Amazon) changes??

@jhowell,
Have the search requirements for Kindle Prime (now Prime Reading) changed? I know they rotate those books more, but I haven't gotten it to return things I know are valid. I also don't think the Lending Library exists anymore (I think that was Prime). I admit, what I've just typed is sounds confusing.
Is this something you need to review?
I can't tell if your "prime" pulls from the Lending Library if it still exists, or if it now applies to the newer Prime Reading.

My goal, if it's not too much work or little return, is to have the following if possible:
1) One for Prime Reading (as this would replace the current "prime" library you have set up as this seems no longer valid)
2) One for Prime Reading w/Narration

Is this possible?

And THANK YOU for the Audible fix/update.
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote