View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #826
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
This is off topic but hope someone has info to share as many people in this thread seem to have multiple library accounts. I have been trying to find an up to date list of libraries that offer non-resident cards totally online. (Do not need to apply/pay in person). Unfortunately, the resources I have found on this topic are old/not accurate.

These are the libraries I currently belong to that meet this criteria. If anyone else knows of others I would appreciate your feedback. If I could only have 1 card I would go with Brooklyn. They seem to have more nonfiction & books others do not carry. I am probably going to cancel Houston as their waitlist is always very long. (Many books in count are in Spanish.)

Brooklyn PL (NY) --- $50/ yr --> 104,428 (#epub)
Orange Cty (FL) ---- $150/ yr --> 89,122
Free Lib Phil (PA) -- $60/ yr ---> 21,990
Fairfax Cnty (VA) --- $27/ yr --> 20,961
Houston Pub (TX) -- $40/ yr --> 34,143
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote