View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #47
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
Many of you seem to not care about discovery through browsing. I care. Many of my favorite novels and authors come from browsing through bookstores. We should be entitled to that kind of discovery with online stores. I don't care if there are mountains of poorly written self published works *as long as I don't have to see them.*
I, too, choose my books mostly through browsing. But I would never want the store to hide self-pubs. I'm happy to choose for myself which books I want to look at. The worst thing would be to see only bestsellers and critically applauded books, for me, at least.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote