View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
virtualdxs
|_| |3 Ǝ Ʀ G 3 3 |<
virtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle Touch
Question Kindle Touch Remote Brick?

I got FW 5.3.2.1 recently. I was looking around in the source of the password dialog box, and saw something that scared me a little. First, in /usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/javascripts/password_dialog.js:
Code:
isDeviceBricked        :  ""
And in pillow/strings/password_dialog_strings.js:
Code:
brickedDialogTitle          :  "Passcode Required"
brickedDialogText          :  "This device has been remotely disabled."
Text in code box may be [is] slightly off, so open file on your device for accurate code.

Does anyone know what this remote brick/disable is all about?

Last edited by virtualdxs; 04-03-2013 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Layout
virtualdxs is offline   Reply With Quote