View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by edhasted View Post
As I iterate the the Word formats to make them more seamless to produce an eBook from how to I tell Calibre to generate the new master from the updated DOC file? I seem to be able to change all aspects of the meta data other than the original, master file.
Calibre does not support *.doc as an input format. Usually it is advised to save the doc file as html filtered then add the filtered html file to calibre and convert that file.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote