View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
I just can't figure out why as a "special offers" device it doesn't allow me to set it so it doesn't automatically power down and just stay in sleep mode.
If they really did this on purpose I would not suspect that one can change it by editing the configuration file. Anyhow, does your "Kobo eReader.conf" contain the first power option as does a "normal" KT?

Code:
[PowerOptions]
AutoOffMinutes=0
AutoSleepMinutes=15
showBookCoverWhenOff=false
showBookCoverWhenSuspended=true
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote