View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post

I wouldn't care much, but the option of leaving my Touch in sleep mode would be nice as I have no option to disable automatic power down apparently because the Kobo Touch I bought second hand through EBay was originally sold as a "Special Offers" unit. Why they don't allow the power down function to be disabled is a mystery to me as the "special offers" are displayed for both Sleep and Power down...

Any thoughts?
i had the same problem, it started once I visted the power options settings. I did a factory reset, and never visit the power options screen, and now my reader never powers down (it just stays in sleep mode).

I have touch with offers, version 2.1.1.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote