View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #41
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
Does anyone know if a non-resident card (another country) allows for full access to the ebooks at Brooklyn Library?
That's what the web site says:

Quote:
Our out-of-state customers enjoy benefits such as access to our extensive selection of Articles & Databases and collection of free downloadable e-books, audiobooks, video, and music. . . .

Our international customers enjoy the same benefits as our out-of-state customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I just called the Brooklyn Public Library for you and they informed me their non-resident memberships are limited to the U.S. only.
Until they change their web site to stop mentioning international customers, I think people can reasonably hope that answers will vary.

Katel -- how long ago did you email osbplcard@brooklynpubliclibrary.org?

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 10-13-2012 at 09:19 PM.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote