Thread: meet me
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:10 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi Don!
Welcome to the MobilRead Forums! I'm a 505 user myself, and like you, love it! I read twice as much these days as I ever did with paper! I can bring the Sony everywhere I go.

Have you checked out all the free books you can download right here? There is something for everyone. Actually, there is a LOT for everyone! There are also links to free e-book software such as Calibre which can convert most formats into ones our Sony can read with just a push of a button! There are lots of nice people here too, more than willing to offer answers to your questions, opinions about everything, and friendly conversation too.

What sort of books do you enjoy reading? Would you suggest a great read for us?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote