View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 07:53 AM   #60
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius View Post
Well, I'm not chemist, but there are plenty of options regarding the question of suitable materials.

silicon gels (like for smartphone cases) for example seem to be a good option...
My phone is well-protected by nothing more than a silicon gel case and a glass screen protector. It's light and unobtrusive; not at all like the major duty armor I've seen others encase their phones in. My ereader is naked when in use and encased in an (no longer available, unfortunately) Oberon sleeve when not, but similar protection should work well.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote