View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 AM   #3
drake7707
drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!drake7707 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Android tablet (Coolreader app)
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a preferences dialog where settings can be changed.

If you look into the folder you'll find an ocrpatterns.txt file, where I put OCR patterns in. I had an e-book where the pattern U -> li occurred a lot, which is probably the same pattern you had issues with. You can add new patterns or remove ones that are obstructing, I'll try to streamline this as well.

Edit:

I've made a new release:

- Changed high probability test to be more useful
- Added preferences dialog where you can enable/disable tests and some other settings
- Added additional suffix test (words ending with -s, -ing)
- Backbuffered occurence list to reduce flicker
- Entries with html encoded href like %20 would give an error
- Space hotkey added on the list of occurences to quickly toggle ignore of that occurrence
- Statistics of word occurences in status bar didn't hold partial ignore in account
- Ctrl+C shortcut for copying the selected line

Last edited by drake7707; 09-02-2013 at 09:12 AM.
drake7707 is offline   Reply With Quote