View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #22259
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
At work (sigh) I decided to sleep in an extra hour. This was for the benefit of Lucas and my Husband. Lucas did his normal wake up between 3-5 am thing, not needing to be feed but not wanting to sleep in his crib thing. So Lucas came in and slept on Mommy (which Mommy knows is bad but she loves to cuddle with her little guy and really doesn't like spending an hour getting him to sleep at 4 am because she wants to sleep and she knows that no child goes to college still sleeping with his Mommy so she siad screw it ages ago and takes the kid into bed with her). Lucas was sleeping at 5:30, my normal wake up time, so I decided he needed sleep and stayed in bed. This of course allowed my Husband to stay in bed longer, which is good for him.

So now I am at work a bit late, eating oatmeal. I have finished my box of chocolate milk and have a cup of good Sencha next to me. It is going to be a quiet day. I am hoping to knock out a draft of a product and then hit the gym.

The Doctor suggested I lose 20 pounds (I saw her a few days before my period so I was a bit more water logged. It has nothing to do with Halloween candy and the lack of working out for a month) so I am trying to get to the gym for an hour a day 5 days a week. It actually isn't that hard, Lucas' day care is near my gym so I go to the gym, do 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights, take a shower, pick up Lucas.

I am already down three pounds without going the fasting or really small calorie route (I am aiming for 1,500 calories a day including what I burn off at the gym. Tracking my food intake and exercise at the Live Strong site, I can access it at work and on my IPad so it is easy to be good about entering food. The tracking helps me to second guess that thing of french fries or the bag of chips.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote