View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:56 PM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I now have an iron clad rule of never buying on the spur of the moment or at the introduction of a new product no matter how good it seems.

Am I really that smart? Well, I am, after some big mistakes I made by doing the very opposite. I won't embarrass myself by giving examples, but it occurred as young as 10 years old.

I can't restore your $1000, but have a Million Karma points on me.
I have made some bad first gen device mistakes myself.

Will help the cause you started by adding another Million Karma.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote