View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm looking for info about the Kobo app.
I'm working on the review right now and it should be finished this afternoon, but I'm having trouble with their app crashing. I was hoping they'd update . . . It really needs to be updated, there's virtually no features at this point except changing what the page-turn animations do and font size and type. Their store is really well laid out, is easy to search through and looks great on the iPad, and so does the bookshelf view. But every time I download a sample and then try to open it it crashes .
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote