View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 02:29 AM   #6
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
FYI_ I just loaned a library version of W W Z epub. For most of the text, each para is indented, by 1 em I'd guess, and the paragraphs are widely spaced ,like the ones in this thread in fact.

thus the layout looks more like a newspaper than a book but that is probably intentional to match the style of the story.
the 1st para after each bold sub header has no indent.
there are several other layouts in use also e.g. all bold + blockquotes...

in general, the e-book has far too much white space for my tastes but maybe the paperback is similar - I do not have that to compare to
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote