Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #46
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
I would like to enjoy of the wonderful features of the home screen settings, and tried to insert into the .ini file those entries:

tweaks.library()

tweaks.tweaksSettings()
The syntax is "name=function" as you see it for instance in
Code:
Neustart=tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"busybox reboot\")
From your post I understand that you missed the "name=" part. Right?

Quote:
But when I reopen the .ini file after having rebooted the reader, there appears only this:

[CustomCommands]
Neustart=tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"busybox reboot\")
Maybe the tool removes invalid lines from the ini file! However, I would not expect this. Are you sure that you saved the file and copied it to the right place?

Quote:
tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"some shell command \")
This is not a meaningful line, it is only an example. "some shell command" has to be replaced by a real command, cf. the quote above.

Last edited by tshering; 03-13-2013 at 12:13 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote