View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #5059
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Time for a bump... I just got a stack tour of perhaps the largest scifi and fantasy collection in a public library system - The Judith Merrill Collection. Lots of old comics, hard bounds and paper backs all in a temperature and humidity controlled dark room. And I can read anything there any time they are open. But they will have somebody beside me to help me turn the pages of their first edition, second printing, of Bram Stoker's Dracula! I actually got to see (and touch briefly) a hundred and twenty year old book in great shape. What a great place to have within walking distance.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote