View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I had an Eco-Flip for the iPad and it started coming apart almost the first day. Bad sewing job. I called Marware and they sent me a replacement, and it did the same thing. Good service, bad product.
Wow my Eco-Flip is very well made. So if you need a case for the K4 it's definitely does not have that issue. Jack has similar issues with the Eco-vue he bought its started to unravel in places. It seems to be style and model specific.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote