View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Can you add an option that says "Only if it comes down to $99"?

I like the device so far and I would buy it if it dropped to the $100 price point, but it's hard for me to justify plunking down $140 when I have a Nook Classic already (AND a PB360, AND a Nook Color, AND an Android smart phone).

I want to upgrade just because it's a pretty device, but considering that the only real advancements (for my purposes) are slightly faster interface, slightly less flashing, slightly easier SD card access, and slightly faster TOC interface via touch screen, I can't quite justify the cost at the moment.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote