View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
From what I've read so far, it doesn't have handwriting recognition, any writing stays as your scribbles. Can anyone confirm? If it *does* convert handwriting to text, I would be very interested.
No handwriting recognition

The 99€ price is, to my knowledge, only available at Carrefours but I think their website has a 149 € price. Anyway the price in store is 99 €, you fill a report, and Samsung should reimburse 50 € within 10 weeks. The E65 is way more expensive, but so was the E60 a couple months (329 -> 149 -> 99) ago, it's just that Carrefour wants to get rid or it. I guess it was not successful but it's hard to find now at that price.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote