View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #17
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigilBear View Post
I added the TOC Semantics, but SRL isn't even listed among the choices on my Sigil KindleGen plugin, even though I still get a SRL error. I just ignored the error and published it.
The "semantic" for SRL is "text".

I don't set the SRL because the Amazon publishing workflow seems to reset it at page one, chapter one. I prefer that the book open at the cover, and about three-quarters of my books presently do that, at least on Look Inside.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote