View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 02:38 AM   #16
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigilBear View Post
I added the TOC Semantics, but SRL isn't even listed among the choices on my Sigil KindleGen plugin, even though I still get a SRL error. I just ignored the error and published it.
SRL (Start Reading Location) is an Amazon KDP term. There is no SRL menu option in Sigil; you'll have to select Add Semantics... > Body Matter for epub3 books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Kindle Publishing Guidelines 2017.2
Publishers do not need to define a start reading location because Amazon does this during the upload process.
Since Amazon KDP apparently no longer requires it, you can ignore this warning.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote