View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:26 PM   #794
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfchimneyrock View Post
I have installed the jailbreak, usbnetwork, luigi's terminal, and this most recent 0805 duokan lite.
He says his device acts as expected without any problem. Then If you install usbnetwork also ( he says he may used some functions of it), problem may be solved. I didn't try it yet. If you try, let me know the result. (luigi's terminal includes launchpad.) (After installing Duokans, it is ok to install jailbreak,..etc) It would be better if you reinstall launchpad also.

Last edited by thomass; 08-08-2011 at 09:31 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote