View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #13
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
If you register for the newsletter, you'll receive a password in the mail that will allow you to download an epub or mobi book, no BookShout involved.
i clicked the link in my newsletter and it sent me to bookshout..maybe i clicked the wrong thing when i was there...I'll check again ty

ETA: Yep that was it...they have two links there. The first normal sized one is to bookshout. The second, really tiny one is to the epub/mobi. I have to look more carefully next time.
ty

I see now that i completely missed August's book . Guess I better start paying attention to the dates.

Last edited by gabby98; 09-04-2014 at 05:37 PM.