Thread: Sony 900 Reader
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:52 AM   #3
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
I get along with my 900 fine, and am reading a lot on it. This "review" is from someone who hasn't even seen a 900, saying that the screen is the same as the 600 (it's similar but not the same) and that he didn't like that screen.

Every piece of engineering is a compromise. Some people will get on with the 900, some not. For me, it works well - but when I can get equivalent functionality/quality with a markedly higher contrast, I will.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote