View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #7
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
I guess the issue is caught up in the fact that iTunes doesn't manage photos natively. On a Mac you use iPhoto, on a PC... you use something else.

However, syncing certain collections of photos - what's wrong with that? It's what i do on my Mac using the iTunes/iPhoto combo.

I already manage my photos in way that I can refer to them by date, collection, topic etc. I just tick a box in iTunes and the ones I want are on my iPad/iPhone.

So, maybe try resisting a little less and see if you can change your workflow so that things work for you?

matt
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote