View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I've considered buying readers in the past, also to check the final product of my books. But I don't have any interest in using one myself, and so far I've avoided the temptation when I had the means. Besides, I consider the current crop of readers very unsophisticated, and I'd rather tailor my books to a better reading experience.
Mmmm... I think if you've no interest in _using_ one, then it's a little extreme to get one JUST for the checking concept. I can't comment too much on the sophistication levels of current readers, not having used one - but with the exception of slow page refresh, I haven't heard of much that would bug me. I don't want music or video or even really colour - just easily-readable text on a non-light-emitting screen.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote