View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:58 AM   #18
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulalullah View Post
How's the weight of the striped cover compared to the Carbon easel? Is it bulkier? I have a M-Edge GO! Jacket for Nook Touch (in red, last year collection) and find it quite heavy and more cumbersome.

I'm glad you had the Carbon for £5 only. At this price, it's a steal. I would have bought a couple more to stock up. I bought mine around $20.
I don't have it yet, I'll post back when I do. The carbon is nice but I'm not sure I like the way the nook drops down on the left when using the stand. I keep wanting to peg it up.

All nook covers are £5 on NookUK, everything is reduced. Nook is pretty much a garage sale over here. They haven't even released the new one here, not that I'd buy it, I wanted the buttons and SD Card slot.

Last edited by Josieb1; 06-06-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote