View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #15316
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Hmm, I'm kind of glad I read Among Others without first reading that blurb. A lot of that information you infer quite slowly through filling in the blanks, and it seems a bit much to just plonk it all down there. On the other hand, I guess I wouldn't read a book without some idea of what it was about. (In this case, I read it because it was on last year's Hugo ballot.)
It's an odd book so far. But I look forward to getting into the meat of the story.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote