View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:26 AM   #17
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyP View Post
This morning, I came across an article that contradicts your post. Here is the link: Why books are better than ebooks.

The march of technology stops for no one. This applies to all forms of technology, including reading entertainment. As such, the ebook, whether it be via a tablet like Apple’s iPad or ereader like Amazon’s Kindle, is taking the place of the traditional book. But not so fast, world! Take time to appreciate what could be lost. Here’s why books are better than ebooks – and the reasons aren’t merely sentimental. Click the link to read more about this.
I strongly prefer real books to ebooks. I prefer them in nearly every way. Unfortunately, my living space has been drastically reduced. Even before that occurrence, I had a shortage of space. Reality rules with an iron hand.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote