View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #57
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I would hope that is the case but now here is the dilemma, Say I jump on the Iphone bandwagon, Amass alot of books while waiting on Sony to get off their duffs and support epub/Adobe DE or the second generation Kindle is released which is why I have not made a purchase yet. Now lets say the stars align and all this comes about, Will I be stuck with ereader formatted books that will not transfer to a later device!
You will not be "stuck" with the eReader books. You will be able to use the eReader books on any device that is supported by eReader software. Currently there are no eInk devices on the list, the Astak Mentors due out this summer will be the first.

Will you be able to read your eReader books on a Kindle... I pretty much doubt it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote