View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #56
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I don't read best sellers either bob simply beacuse they cost too much. I have seen a concerted effort on the part of publishers, over the past few years, to raise book prices and I have chosen not to partake. Instead I have elected to go with Amazon becuase they make available new writting tallent at very low prices. I got my most recent book, The Eden Project, for approximatly $1.50, great price.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote