View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #5
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Ah. Thanks. That's a much more comfortable explanation.
I rarely use the "send to device" button myself, so I had never noticed this. (I send most stuff via email.)
I had no idea it was an automatic default behavior.

Doing a search, I do indeed see that a few of my own converted ePubs have .apnx files. Neat.

Do you happen to know if there is some signature I can look for in the .apnx to indicate it was created by Calibre? Glancing at the files just with notepad, I presume the ones with a value in the human-readable "ASIN" field came from Amazon, but is there any thing else?

Last edited by ApK; 04-25-2011 at 09:20 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote