View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:38 PM   #65
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
This photo of the Kindle on Amazon's site suggests that it is quite large indeed. Okay, I'm going to stop it with this joke - I promise.
Wow! Only $117.00!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer View Post
I'm still thinking that the original pic that we have isn't so horrible if it's color corrected. Granted, I guessed on the color correction, but when you take out that ugly tan color, is the design sooo terrible?

I think the ugly 1990's PC color from the photograph is what made look so nasty. But that it just my opinion!
Can you fudge a picture in black? Every thing ughly looks better in black!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote