View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:48 PM   #20
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
The discussion is moving along nicely and this might be redundant to some of the recent posts, but I said I'd begin asking about everyone's progress during the month, so... how far along are you and how are you liking the book so far?

~

For me, I'm not to 10% yet, but since it's longer I'm into the book a little ways already. I am really enjoying it and I hope the rest of the book is as good. If I wasn't so busy this is without a doubt the type of book I'd sit and read all day long without realising any time had passed. It grabbed me from the first and really sets a great atmosphere and pulled me in, which I feel is very important especially for many mystery books, and is always more impressive to me the older a book is.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote