View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:56 AM   #100
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Oh gosh yes. I have an omnibus that I bought some years back and despite paying $10+ for it, I read half of the first novel and then ditched it. It was not what I thought it was. I rarely ditch books that I bought before reading them in their entirety, but like you say, it's better to read books you actually enjoy.
Yeah and I was about 70% through it but just didn't care about what was happening at all so I said screw it and moved on.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote