View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 04:11 PM   #95
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
April was a good reading month. Mostly because I didn't look carefully on my list and thought my average for April since 2011 was over 4000 pages. But that's May, my April average is just over 3400 pages. I almost read a 1000 pages more, which means so far this year I'm almost 2000 pages ahead of average. It's nice to have that buffer.

May is normally my best month of the year. I have no idea why. Since 2011 there was only once I want on vacation in May. But I'm not too worried, since I'm so far ahead.

I've planned another Reading Retreat week for September. My sister tried to get me to invite her, too. But I want to go alone. I'm already looking forward to it!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote