View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:32 AM   #25
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
And they were cheap.
Anyone else here own a reel to reel?
I used to own a 7" Panasonic reel-to-reel tape recorder. It was my first purchase from my first summer job as a teen back in 1967. I remember going to the hobby shop (on a military base) with empty reels and they would load 1/4" tape on them for free. Then I'd choose from the LPs they had in stock (Beatles, Stones, etc) and they would record them for me, again for free. I built up a nice library.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote