View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Mine hasn't updated yet. I'd be interested to know if anyone's received it and would like to know if Amazon informs us (via notification in the app, perhaps?) of the specific improvements/bug fixes.
I have the 2171 update. Don't know when I got it. I followed your instructions to see. Under the device name is a strange place to put these settings. Oh well...
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote