View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 03:55 AM   #14
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
As far as I can tell it works on my T68 Boyue reader. I just installed it to check for the OP the page turn button and sync etc work. But a regular user might find problems which I didn't find in 10 min of use.
I don't use it as it is not configurable enough when it comes to the look of the text etc. And anyway the page sync requires the wifi to be on which I turn on only when I want to connect calibre companion to calibre.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote