View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
This may be from the fact that I'm using an old adapter with my my mini Sandisk. Not sure.
Yes, in my experience, the microSD to SD adapter can be spotty in eReaders. My Sony Reader would occasionally freeze when I used it, but, so far, the iRiver is doing fine. A regular SD card will arrive in the mail tomorrow, so I will be set after that.

One issue I have noticed: I am on page 450 in a 600 page book. When I exit out of the book and return to the home screen, it takes me about ten seconds for the book to reload from the SD card when I open it again. I just takes that long for the card to transfer the data and get back up to my current page number I guess. No big deal.

Again, anyone reading this thread who has owned or currently owns an iRiver Story HD: please post any tips here!

Last edited by Isles8008; 12-11-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote