View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Comparison of iOS e-book reader software on Wikipedia

Seeing all the discussions about the merits and demerits and, most importantly, the features of the different ebook readers for iOS, I've decided to start an article in Wikipedia to create a basis for a fair comparison.

I've begun this but I could really use some help. It's now an article in its own right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...eader_software

I'd love to see you (yes, YOU, don't look away! ;) ) help me
- think about the criteria
- add more ebook readers
- with whatever constructive ideas come to your minds

Let's discuss any major changes (e. g. changing the font size to 100 pixels ;) ) here first but otherwise - go nuts (within reason ;-) )!

Last edited by Philantrop; 10-20-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Article is now live, so I've updated a few things.
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote