Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 01:14 AM   #922
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
How much space do you have free on the devices disk? I am pretty sure the compress works by copying the database to another file and then compressing that. That means to work, it needs at least the size of the database file free on the devices disks.
I have 1038 Mo available on the Aura this morning, 495 on the Glo. I have always wondered how much space I MUST leave available when I'm on a downloading frenzy, and I guess I'll leave at least 100 above the database - which means I'd really like to slim it down.

Unfortunately, the vacuum button on sqlite expert only reduced it by 20 Ko!
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote