View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:21 AM   #8
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNet View Post
Possibly they think someone is borrowing and then saving them/selling them into a file sharing service using DRM removal? I could see that as an issue Amazon would be worried about.
I've had around 20-30 KU in a single month and haven't gotten that response (it was a long series of short books).
To my knowledge Alf's tools won't remove the DRM from KU books. I might be mistaken, but that's what I've heard. Of course, not all books have DRM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote