View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #51
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, my. Me? Gee, thanks, Alexander! But.....but.....I wasn't supposed to win. If I won a device I was going to redirect it to someone else but since he doesn't have a device I can't redirect my voucher to him. What to do?! I don't want it!! (massive internal waves of lust and guilt rolling over my being intermixing, intertwining, constructively and destructively interfering)

Okay, I've thrown the usernames of a couple dozen non-mod friends here into a hat. And the winner is:
yvanleterrible
It's his (please)!

And congrats to all the other winners!
I knew it, the prize should have been a bacon vouchers, not book vouchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post

PORTUGAL!!!

(I should get a map and find where that is.)
It's the green-red next to Germany
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote