View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
Rbneader
Evangelist
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I'm in the same boat. I suggest waiting just a bit until this new round of releases is out and there are a few more side by side comparisons.

https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/ has a lot of information and comparisons. They also review software and ease of use, not just hardware specs. I find that site very useful.

Battery life is less in Android based ereaders, because it's not an OS designed for eInk. It's measured in days instead of weeks, so it's still not like a tablet that needs charging every day. It's just noticeably less than in non-Android ereaders. I haven't found it to be that big a deal in my day to day use.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote