View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 05:02 AM   #81
newman
homo viator
newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.newman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXi with 3.4.2 firmware, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by newman View Post
I was wondering if this one looks OK. It's your AZW book converted to KF8 via Calibre and then rendered via 3.4's WebKit. But I can't tell if the conversion did the right thing wrt LTR/RTL direction..

If you could prepare a KF8 book in Calibre with RTL Arabic script, I can test it.
@idoit: What about this book? It's ebook from https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7...84%D8%A7%D9%85 and I think it looks the same in Calibre, Firefox, and in Kindle if converted to KF8.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-31600.gif
Views:	260
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	141536  
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 aslam (AZW3) - Wikipedia.azw3 (588.9 KB, 151 views)
newman is offline   Reply With Quote