View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #624
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
OK, I did widows and orphans set to zero and it's definitely better (got two more lines of text) than the variable space. Attached are before and afters of the same page (sorry for the cruddy pics). I assume the still pretty large space in the after pic is what I have to learn to live with?
It is still too large and odd looking with the disproportionate margins. It's o.k. on the Mini but that would drive me nuts on any of their larger ereaders. With a custom compact font installed on my PW I bet I have the same number of words per page displayed and it looks far better. And why should one have to manually edit every epub to improve formatting? (and it still doesn't look good)

Last edited by Skydog; 04-26-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote