View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #43
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Count me in as another person who thought the punchline would be 'five finger discount'.

My school librarian gave me the five finger spiel when I was in elementary school because she thought that I was taking out books that were far above my reading level. It annoyed the crap out of me. Oh ye of little faith! I never understood why I wasn't encouraged to read whatever I liked. I likely became a great reader in elementary school because I never minded for any reading levels and read what I thought would be interesting, starting from kindergarten; the harder a book was, the more I was determined to read it.

Last edited by Latinandgreek; 02-17-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote