View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #1392
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post

I have asked for detailed steps of what you are doing, and never been told. You might think it is obvious, but, when the problem cannot be reproduced, you need to go back to basics and make sure everyone is on the same page. A simple thing, this is the first time you have even hinted whether the issue is with the communications with Goodreads, or when the calibre library is actually being updated.

I have asked for a debug log, and not received one. That will have accurate timings of what is happening. Then I can look at where exactly the time is being used. And, ideally, a debug log from the fast version as well.

Ok, exact steps. We are using my "g-f-horror" shelf (genre.fiction.horror)

This shelf has only one sync rule "add to '#currentbookshelves' genre.fiction.horror" it currently has

Sync from shelf. That's it. I am doing nothing else.
Click on the plugin,
Click on sync from shelf.
Select shelf. Wait for the following "Syncing from shelf g-f-horror" Page 1 (this is the status bar quick popup that shows before the list of shelves pops up)

Sync from shelf popup showing all the shelves, and the rules

Select "OK"

Now, this is where it takes time. This is the part from the screenshots.

Now that is all that I am doing. I am not doing anything else.

I can PM you the bug logs.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote